Friday 13th






It's FRiday the 13th today and I have had one of the laziest days ever, lying in bed feeding myself up hoping I'll have put on weight for monday. Last week was great, I did dougs mate Vicky's hair in college and I was mighty happy with the outcome as it looked brilliant.
On Friday we went for dinner at john and fi's house and John had made a curry which I have to admit I was sad about having looked forward to getting a tandoori chicken tikka for the whole week. However, once I had tasted it, I ate my words and all the curry! It was yummy and he made his own nan breads and it was utterly gorgeous!






We headed to chinaskis after to meet Owen and Gerrie, who DOug and I had, had a drink with before heading down for food. It was a great wee night, nice to catch up with DOugs mates who have really become mates of mine too. They are all such smashing guys and it's always a pleasure spending time with fi and exchanging gossip.






I awoke on the saturday and thankfully didn't have much of a hangover, took dougs down to john and fi's as he was going for lunch with the boys and then dropped them off at Gerries(cant forget the oranges and measuring jug platic bag out the window ;) )






I headed to eilidh who was the birthday girl on Saturday to do her hair and her friends naomi's.



At night we went for dinner at Langs, Amanda works there and we got a heavy discount. Big steak and plenty of cocktails later we headed to Byblos. I must say it's a little bit chav tastic for my liking but it was great to see my beauty gals and amanda pants.






SOme guy who said he was a footballer tried very hard to chat me up and buy me drinks, totally thinking I would fall for his money banter, and how much he had. Funnily enough it didn't work, I told him I had no idea who he was, that his chat up lines will only find him money grabbers and that I was quite happy buying my own drinks.



Went back to dougs and informed him in my drunken state about this footballer and how much I like him(Dougs that is).






Hangover was definate on Sunday but I travelled to Dlrye to do a fake bake and manicure for a friend of erika's. It's bloody miles away but wont be making that trip again.



I popped into TRacey and Pauls on my way home to say hi to the kids and ended up staying for dinner, Paul was cooking mince and tatties(my all time fav food!!) so I had to stay. Turns out the guy from last night was Barry Fergurson, supposedly a big rangers player and also a MARRIED rangers player- SCUM BAG!



Jman actually offered me kisses without grimacing, so thats what I call a result!!






On Monday it was DOugs and I's 2nd year since our first date, I know I say it a lot but I really am so lucky to have him. I wrote him a letter, well two cos I revised one. Just to say how special I think he is, how lucky I think I am, how much he leaves me in awe over how amazing we two are together etc etc. We went for dinner at stravaigin, which was lovely food but service was well slow.






Headed back to his flat and watched some tv, it's the kinda night dreams are made of. I love nights cuddled in with DOug, nights out are good too but you gotta mix them up with cuddle nights.






Onto this week, I had been feeling really rough, I was off college and on Wednesday I went into bell com to do parrafin wax manicures. Was going fab until I tripped over the flex and the poit crashed onto the brand new carpet and thus covered the place in wax. I was horrified!! Not a lot I could do. . Varry(the boss) being lovely didn't mind too much, she sais she would get the guys to use the off cuts but I was wanting to tr on the thursday to see if I could get rid of it).



I went into college on Wednesday night with amanda, but the hair didn't work out how I would have liked(stupid forgetful no 1 rule- tint doesn't cover tint)!! ECK!



Thursday I went into bell com armed with my iron and kitchen towel and after two hours it did make a big difference. It didn't erradicate it, but did a pretty good job.



SO back to today, I'm feeling a lot better, which has made me more positive about next week.



It's gonna be a long three nights but Julie will be with me which I am thankful for, even when she is grumpy she makes me laugh.






Anyhoo next posting will probably be about that.






There has been a wee lack of my homie Nic Nac lately, she has had to stay inside this past few weeks as she is in a lot of pain because of what sounds like a cracked rib. I'm missing our wee nights out but hopefully she will be feeling better soon xxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two post op

When life gives you lemons

Survivors guilt