Moany bitch

Yesterday I struggled, I had a wedding to conduct in Hamilton Race course which was wonderful but I struggled seeing my body the way it is.

I'm skinny , I had a chip on my shoulder yesterday and I needed to brush it off but I just couldnt..

I was angry that I'm here, that it came to this, that my non stop visits to the hospital and stays I felt I wasn't listened to and we could have prevented the severity of all of this.

I was tired and I disappointingly let my negative thoughts drown my mind.

So I was a miserable old cow and it turns out that helps no one. No one, and I know people say you can cry and be miserable but I choose not to. It's not condusive to this journey, it won't assist me or inspire me or help me cope any better.

I spent this morning in a slump and thankfully heard sister seen it. a pep talk was had, it didn't shift the clouds in themselves but then a visit from mum and dad did. Lots of laughter, oh no the sock gate and they stovies. They left me feeling so much better.

The pair are off to Dubai tonight to my favourite the Atlantis hotel. Four nights and I know they will worry but I'm doing much better than I was and things are going forward.

I have a grumble in my chest which is a pain but just been down to xray. I'm keen not to get any more albunion if it's causing any gripes.


But I've just got to keep going, happy face, positive mind and I'm off to buy some wigs cause I'm baldy , and who doesn't want some wigs.

problem, solution

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two post op

When life gives you lemons

Survivors guilt