17th may 17 facebook

So some good news, my liver scan showed that the blood vessels aren't affected which is great news and there are no clots.

Bloods done today and I've asked the nurse for results which I'll update soon.

My fluid tablets were doubled today so hopefully bloods tomorrow will be ok and then there is a chance I'll be walking out the doors of this hospital once again.

The staff as always have been like my friends and family. I'm now a regular face and as stupid as it may sound I miss a lot of these  people.

They make me feel safe the hospital makes me feel safe.

But I also can't wait to be away for longer than a couple of weeks.

In other news I seen my baby today( my nephew) he brings sunshine into my life and I love him. And my doggies oh and my Dougie too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two post op

When life gives you lemons

Survivors guilt