21st may 2017

So last night Debbie and I went to the festival of the dead, my wonderful husband warned me not to burn myself out which is so true but I just wanted to dance.

I'm so glad we went out , it's the first time I've had any energy to dance since February, the first time I've been out and not counting the minutes until I feel like I've tried to live outside of my illness.

I danced, my legs are now pretty swollen but I was also able to see in the dark again.

I ended up with night blindness  for some time.  basically when lights were low i couldn't see anything at all,  I couldn't make shapes and the last time I tried to go out debbie had to direct me and hold my hand as I struggled with such darkness around me and with trying to control my anxiety.

It's a bit of a cliche but it finally seems like the light is visible at the end of this tunnel. I have to go get my bloods checked tomorrow and my anti rejections have been altered slightly .

Kirsty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two post op

When life gives you lemons

Survivors guilt