All because the lady loves pizza hut

My very own milktray man , all because the lady wanted pizza  best husband award goes to Dougie

Today didn't start so well, my doctor point blanked told me we couldn't do weddings this weekend.

I understand why. I'm on this tpn  and I need to be hooked up to this venflon until they can get a picc line in but this isn't likely till Monday.

IV steroids to blame cos i can I burst into tears , I know the severity of my situation that it's ok just now but an infection could change that however my weddings are my heart, I can go and forget I'm a bit off, no one knows when I take to the stage that anything like this is happening and it gives me my sanity.

 I simply adore my job.

Dougie brought me pizza, my doc on ward and macgregor sorted out a picc line and all going ok with my legs and if I can get a chaperone for each wedding I should be able to go work my magic. which I am so very grateful for.

My team are simply the most brilliant group, they work together they compromise and they understand I need my mental state to be good because I can deal with this stuff inside but I refuse to be looked at as someone who isnt well.




 #cysticfibrosis #transplantjourney #pizzahut #cookies

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two post op

When life gives you lemons

Survivors guilt