Last night j slept for about 2 hours, I've been manic today, I'm scatty for  the steroids  I'm tired from the antibiotics, my mouth is covered in ulcers,  I'm so pulled from fluid in sore and agitated all the time and although today has been great and positive, yet this is such a rollercoaster.

Mum and dad were up earlier and my mum made me mince and tatties (my fave)  We laughed as my dad spends the most of it taking the piss or being a fake grump wind up merchant and mum and I rise to the bait
many of my nurses now know why I'm the way I am.

It was a great visit  and then I hit a low when  they left and I try to keep myself busy.
And then I thought I had a visitor coming but they never did or actually two but I'm also not going to chase people.

I don't mind if I'm sitting here myself. I have plenty I can do however if you say you're coming just drop me a message and say hey can't do it. simple and with my emotions just now a message saves me a crying spree of tears over nothing.
Evening time and dougie came up #husband



I just woke at 12.05 an dougie was there sat beside me me on big hospital reclining chair and he on rubbish chair just sat holding my hand -  why didn't you go home I asked. . . .
because you managed to fall asleep And i didn't want to risk waking you.
yes everyone I truly found that kind of #love and I'm so fortunate to have.
#illness #cycticfibrosis

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two post op

When life gives you lemons

Survivors guilt