Insta post

Rock on old yin

Positives about today - My fave doctor told me he was much happier today than he was about my situ than yesterday. after he called me very sick yesterday I told him this morning I love you for your honesty but a blatant simple opinion like that helps no one. I'm not sick I'm getting better

positives - with my bowel and stomach and basically my whole system inflamed I'm not digesting things so I've finally been started on tpn "Total parenteral nutrition (TPN) is a method of feeding that bypasses the gastrointestinal tract. Fluids are given into a vein to provide most of the nutrients the body needs. "

positives - I've managed to eat some crisps and drink juice. I've gotten on with some work and I did my hair and makeup.
also made my day today that horrible histories have a new series YAS!

boo parts - I had to get a picc line
put in as a midline is not big enough to administer the tpn but I've been assured I'm on the waiting list for a picc.

It also looks like j mat be here for another month but as long as I get out for my weddings and my sanity I don't care how long it takes as long as I make a recovery and my team are doing everything in their means to try and make sure this is happening.
My steroid induced tears are a shambles and although everyone keeps sayongnits ok to cry you've had it tough I keep thinking nah I'm not crying cos it's tough I'm crying cos the iv steroids are turning me into a bloody pansy. I'm crying at everything.
fuck , this isn't tough I'm bloody action woman here!

#tpn #cysticfibrosis
#doublelungtransplant
#nutrition #horriblehistories

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two post op

When life gives you lemons

Survivors guilt