15th may 2017

So today the liver doctor paid me a visit. Thankfully the damage at present to my liver is not near the criteria for a transplant but doesn't mean that it won't be in the future. And thankfully because my lungs are still sparkly it could be an option down the line if they continue to be so.

So the plan of action is to try and increase the fluid tablets, whilst not severely dehydrating me and making sure that my potasium levels don't go so high they cause damage to my kidneys.

It's all a bit of a see saw but it's good to hear that we have a plan.

They aren't sure why my haemoglobin is plummeting but the next few days should shed light on this.

I'm home for the day with my doggies now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two post op

When life gives you lemons

Survivors guilt