Arriving in style

When you be arriving in style. In your sisters car for a wedding to conduct, obviously I smashed it but all thanks to Logan and my big sis who I couldn't have done it without them.

Also so nice to see two faces I knew today in Bruce and Nicola, Bruce later helped me and my huge legs get up the stairs and to see their smiling faces made all the difference.
I am now on my way back to the hospital. a little later but I'll get there, get ready and get hooked up to everything.


TPN and steroids
.
Telling what's been happening to Bruce and Nicola I'm very matter of factly but like I said two, three weeks ago I was thinking this is it.  8 years I've done great and I've lived, and boy I've lived .

but here I am in recovery again with so much hopeful life ahead.
#cysticfibrosis #wedding #lovemyjob #transplant #doublelungtransplant

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two post op

When life gives you lemons

Survivors guilt