So usually I hate a steroid iv face but just now after being so I'll I'm loving it. unfortunately it has no reflection on my conduction as I am still stupidly underweight but it's nice to see a wee chubby cheek.

I've had a great day today. Out to do wedding makeup for the beautiful Katie and her bridesmaids and mum. my hubby took me and I explained by legs were a bit dodgy but they were such a beautiful family and they looked gorgeous.
I then headed back for the hospital and my sister Tracey came to visit, which was lovely cos I've missed her. AND she brought me some my little pony balloons. and I just loved seeing her.
Then a surprise visit from my double Fi Fi and a visit from my girl Debbie armed with steak pie.
I mean apart from the injections and pain and uncomfort and well aye everything is kinda great.
I'm gonna post up some pics including card of the stay so far.
In other news my kidneys are being a bit shitty so we have stopped all oral fluid tablets and started on iv albunorm.
supposedly I'll be seeing like a horse a d I bloody hope that's the case
#cysticfibrosis #doublelungtransplant #steroidface #moonpig

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two post op

When life gives you lemons

Survivors guilt