Scary weird dreams

It's 8am on a sunday and I'm awake, with on sore jaw and having had the worst sleep in chrisingdom. I spent the evening with Tracey and the kids yesterday after going round the pubs with Sara and getting permission to go round them next friday for the fundraiser.
So we have 8 definates and about 3 very possibles who we need to revisit to speak to the main hounchos.
So my dream, this being the reason decided to write this. I was in some strange place which ended up being Lenzie but it started in a supermarket with doug and we met his mates gemma and callum. Then when we got home the place was falling apart, then the roads started splitting and lava was underneath, we had to jump big bits, then keep running because walls etc were all splitting around us. Then we ended up in Lenzie and the Church was really visible, I was now with my mum and dad and my dad was shouting for us to run and jump.
So I looked it up and heres what I found:

Fire:To dream that a house is on fire, indicates that you need to undergo some transformation. If you have recurring dreams of your family house on fire, then it suggests that you are still not ready for the change or that you are fighting against the change. Alternatively, it highlights passion and the love of those around you

Lava:To see lava in your dream, signifies an expression of anger which you have kept inside for awhile.
Church: Alternatively, it may also mean that you are questioning and debating your life path and where it is leading. You are reevaluating what you want to do

I think maybe my inner self is thinking about transplant a lot more than my outter self. My jaw is also sore because when I get stressed etc I clench my teeth in my sleep. Rather annoying.
It was all very strange and only took place after a night of being up and awake about 5 times. I read today that your body wakes itself when your sats get too low so I think my body has gotten into the habit of this now after such a while of doing it.

Was out on friday night for fionas birthday, nice we night catching up in the Loft, got back to dougs at 1am and he came downstairs to piggy back me up the stairs- how lucky am I to have him.

xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two post op

When life gives you lemons

Survivors guilt