Week twelve is about to begin

I hope this blog is coming to an end soon, what I mean is that I hope my time in hospital for just now is almost over and I won't have to try and update people on what's been happening.

I apologise for the terrible spelling and grammar throughout this blog but my main priorities were to try and document what was happening in the hope that other folk going through shit would know it gets better.

The changes my body has had to cope with over the past three months has been phenomenal, that if still works boggles my mind and that I am still standing here well . . . that was always going to be the case.

I definitely didn't do this blog to gain sympathy or even to make people think I'm so brave or inspirational. I've states many time before in previous posts that these kind if words almost make me heave.

I tried to.post the link to my blog the other day and ended up with five comments like don't give up , keep fighting etc. Now apologies if this were you who wrote one of these but I just don't deal with comments like that. Again giving up or not fightingnisnt an option for me butbi also believe it's never really an option for anyone. You hear people say , oh they gave up or they had fought enough.  I don't believe anyone has fought enough, we all want to live but, sometime tour body just can't keep up with your tenacious mind and the fight is over even though you could carry on your body just won't let it happen.

I hope I have many years to come, surely the rest of my year will be a bit less hospital confined but if it is, then it is.

I conducted two weddings this weekend, I still have sepsis but I'm being treated and we shall see what tomorrow brings. I miss my picc and midline, even though one of these gave me sepsis I'm now a human pin cushion and I'm bruising like a bloody peach.

Not that I'm moaning, well yeah I am but again if I'm going to be here for the foreseeable I'm asking for a new line. This daily blood taking sucks when you don't have a midline in.

Tomorrow is week 12. wowser eh

coco came out to play yesterday when I accidentally put too much blushes on. Oh coco you will be missed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Survivors guilt

Day Two post op

When life gives you lemons