To my girls


I cant help but feel I'm dismissing my girls for SH, I'm going trough a bit of a weird one right now where I feel like I wanna spend as much time with SH as possible. I woud hope my girls know how much I love them and appreciate all they do for me. I just sometimes wish I had met SH earlier, but things wouldn't have been the way they are now. I know I will praise him a lot in these blogs but he is so truly amazing.

Yesterday I went out with him to his friends cals birthday surprise night. It was in a curry house in glasgow, and it was amazing. After we went to Nice and sleazys where I spent a it of time talking to the lovly gemma(cals girlfriend), she has known SH from school. She said how happy he seems now, I would hope its a little do with me cos he makes me so incredibly happy.

But I chose to go out with doug over going out with my girles, they haven't even been told yet that I'm going for transplant assessment. It's just I feel the more people I tell the truer it is. So I'm keeping it quiet. I also dont want to sa until I know that the rest of my body is fit to go onto the list possibly.

I've decided that if I do go on the active list then I will throw an I'm on the list party. Lets me say my thankyou to everyone.

Yesterday night was great apart from an incident at the train station where the ticket inspector wouldn't give me a disabled persons ticket as he said I had young persons rail card- clearly it's not but it's others ignorance. It got my so infruriated I had to walk out the station all dressed up and cried with dougie. Someone must have thought we were having a domestic with me having tears running down my face.

I dont want to be seen as disabled but theres a reason I get thi card and just because I dont show visible signs of having a disability doesn't mean others should dismiss it.

ROAR!!!]

Thats what I do when I get pent up or angry- I roar. It helps alt, just ask nicola.

Speaking of nicola, I put a pic to livvy(who is making the cf calendar) of the pair of us at t in the park last year for the calendar.

Nic will give me a beating but I like the idea of the pair of us being on it and the cf staff know already that we talk. Think we are having a night out tonight in glasgow. Although I'm puppy sittig this weekened at mum and dads so I have to wear the same outfit as last njight ;)

Oh well guess its good to get some wear out of it.

Anyway this was an ode to my girls blog and I want them toknow that although I seem to not be out so much lately, it doesn't mean they don still mean as much to me as ever. THey are amazing friends, always have been, always will be.

You know who you are xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two post op

When life gives you lemons

Survivors guilt