Almost two weeeeeeeeks


Yup DOugie wogie has almost been gone two weeks and although I am missing him, I've been busy doing a promotion for sourz to get too bored and lonely. Mind you, this week I'm off college and no work. But my gals Amanda and eils are planning a trip to octopussy ARCHES on wednesday night. So I figured I'll join them ;)

Tonight I'm going to do some waxing.


So last week I was busy almost every night doing the sourz ZING promotion, which was a lot of fun as I got to draw on peoples faces for the whole night and give away free booze - Who doesn't love some1 who gives away free booze!!

Mum and Dad are currently in L.A visitng my aunt, I had been invited but the docs said the plane journey was very much NOT a good idea. So not wanting to risk my lung popping again, I declined my dads nice offer. Instead they have got me a brand new sparkling pink Ipod!! YAY!


I met some amazing folk last week doing the sourz promo, who were so lovely and nice and amazed that I'm living with CF, but its good to show people that even though things may be tough it's worth smiling through it. And god knows i dont have it tough in comparison. I have all you guys and my lovely boyf and my amazing family.


Talking of families Julie left to go back to work today, after 5 weeks here. I've got used to knowing she is nearby and its been lovely to know if I needed someone she was there. But hopefully she will be out the army next Xmas and will be living here.


x x x


Dougs is having an amazing time in San Fran.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two post op

When life gives you lemons

Week twelve is about to begin