Yipee kai ye Dougie Woogie



Claire was absolutely beautiful at her wedding and Robo was looking mighty dapper too. It was a lovely day and night, pretty awesome food too. Unfort I wasn't feeling to well so I wasn't the usual disco bunny that I am but YAY they are married. Also been on their amazing honeymoon too in Las Vegas.


Last weekend was a busy wee one, I was out with my beauty gals on Friday night, only till 12am but had a good piss up for it and then it was Don's birthday. Fionas man Don, fiona planned an executed a very good surprise party. My fav part being when Karen(fleusy frewsy), nic nac and I all sang circle of life from lion king. I made karen and nic do the african accompaniment, but we rocked.


Talking about rocked, the other week I went round to play rock band at nicolas with her and her bro Paul, we had a truly awesome time, it helped that we were pissing ourselves at pauls rendition of sabotage by the beastie boys- no one cant say that boy doesn't try!


DOugie left on wednesday for USA San fran, he got there safely and I managed not to cry when he left. I also haven't properly cried yet, cos I know he will have an amazing time and he really does deserve a great holiday for being my hero.


So I'm on my lonesome, but college keeps me busy which is good and I'm also doing a promo job for sourz the now which includes doing make up on folk in the pubs. So I havent really had much time to have seen dougie if I wasn't.


It's also nice having julie home, who has been spending all her time with the kids and just potty trained jman. She may be psycho at times but she has a very lovely heart so I just take it.


Nothing much planned this week except more sourz work and then next week is the october holidays. I know i will be bored then but my plan is to work on my college work all that week.


Kirsty xxx


Cf wise I've been hit with a couple of colds so am on my second bout of antibiotics orals. Seem to be working ok though.


xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two post op

When life gives you lemons

Week twelve is about to begin