only 9 days to go










yip its only 9days till Dougie woogie returns. I've been pretty darn good, except I kept having recurrent dreams about me forgetting i had a baby which when i looked it up said "If you dream that you forgot you had a baby, then it suggests that you are trying hide your own vulnerabilities; You do not want to let others know of your weaknesses." I figured i was hiding how much i was missing Dougie. He's a big part of my life but thankfully my gals have been good and having this time with Sahara has been awesome. we had some great laughs sitting in our living room the past couple of weeks.




So what have i been up to??




I have been at college, i got my hair highlighted and figured I'm going to go blonde as i will be able to get my roots done for marginal prices while at college.




Nic, Eils, Amanda, Ade(amandas man) and i went to octopussy, The Arches the other wednesday, it was great, we sat in got drunk and watched heroes before heading out. It was also nice to talk to ade a bit more than the last time we met9in frankenstiens pub on a busy saturday night). He seems a really decent bloke, and Amanda seems to be very happy which is the most important thing. It's nice when you see things going right for friends and them being so happy.




Sahara , ellen and I went for dinner last thursday to celebrate Ellen turning 25! Married with a baby she's doing great too, however looking forward to getting her own place with beka back here in glasgow. Curry was amazing and we almost couldn't move after. We laughed so much we were crying.




This weekend nic Linzi, Eils and i went to London. I drove down on the friday and the firday night was a little crazy, we got a taxi to Fabric to learn it would take 2 hours to get in, so we jumped into another taxi to go to china white- this guy had no idea!!




We drove about in circles for 4o minutes. We were going mad, so finally we said to take us to Leciester square and then we almost got ripped off by a con artist trying to sell tickets for a club!




finally we went in somewhere, place called storm, the place sucked but the music was great and i had a brill night.




Saturday we went shopping and then Julie and mark came to meet us and we had a drink beofre getting a cab to go see grease. We gals were 20mins late for the first half but they let us in, after we met mark and julie(who had just shouted hello at JOSHUA hartnett i know his name is josh).




they two wee steamin, but it was a fab night, we sat in the pub before going on serach for a mcdonalds and sweets. Got the bus home and jules and mark kipped on the floor.




drove back home last night and once i got home dougie called.




He's doing great, climbing, bouldering, napping on ledges and bivvy bagging it under the stars. sounds like he is loving it, he says he is missing me.




i cant ait till he comes back.




on wednesday we are going to see don in a play at the drawing room. Looking forward to that too, and then its hallows eve!!! YAY! Nic and I are defo going out.




A wells that my little blog for now




See ya later gators.








i got my letter from newcastle about my assessment for lung transplant, they will be sending out an appointment soon.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two post op

When life gives you lemons

Week twelve is about to begin