The hugs are free the drugs will cost you

So last night I met one of my all time idols

Michelle Visage !!

If you don't who she is then I can't be fucked explaining, just kidding , Michelle is a judge on Ru Paul's drag race and also co presents one of my favourite pod casts What's the T with Ru.

My friend Donna and I got tickets for the Christmas queen night which was a host of fabulous drag queens performing in glasgow. Donna contacted Michelle because we didn't get a chance to do meet and greet , mainly because when the tickets first went on sale we didn't know if I would be alive for the show no that sounds terrible but it's true.

So Michelle put us on the guest list. We stood in the queue to meet Michelle and I promised I wasn't going to cry mainly because it would be creepy and also I'd spent ages doing my makeup.
And then I was face to face with one of my idols and I had to thank her thank her for all the podcasts that I could escape to whilst I was in hospital thank her for her humour thank her for being fabulous and I cried.

She was lovely and she realised who I was from Donnas emails.

We also met Sharon needles who asked if I had had a nose job so my contouring must have been doing ok. I loved this quote from Sharon

The hugs are free the drugs will cost you.

I had a great night  I was so tired but it was fantastic.


It's Sunday and I'm going to baby rave with my sister and my little nephew today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two post op

When life gives you lemons

Survivors guilt