Peeking at those lungs and birthdays

Yesterday I was sent for a CT scan, almost 8 years since my lung transplant and they have continued to be the most magical gift I could have ever asked for.

Unfortunately there has been changes in my xrays since the flooding incident which means we need to get a CT to have a better picture of what the hell these changes are. It could be infection, rejection, scarring but we will see.

Lung function on Monday hopefully and we will get a guide line.

Yesterday I had a great day, back to my role as celebrant to conduct a wedding for a gorgeous laid back back couple at glenskirlie(wedding venue here in scotland).

Now unfortunately I was on a 24 hour copper check which means I had to store all my urine in a giant tub  , don't worry I never needed to pee at the wedding.

I then went home ate some and sat with my dogs before heading back to the hospital.

6pm Ivs were done before I headed to mum and dad's as it was my dad's 61st birthday.

Indian food all round and then a nap for me.

We've always been a close family , but things like this bring us even closer and that's just wonderful because I have no idea where I woukd be without them.

Back to ward for 11 where two of my favourite nurses were on. I had a bit of a cry filling my nurse in on what the hell happened on Monday. It's him or really digested yet but that's good.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Survivors guilt

Day Two post op

When life gives you lemons