Yesterday was Logan's 2nd Birthday, I woke up.seen the doctor who didn't really say much apart from mention another lung function to which I said no because my stomach is still huge and I don't think it woukd be beneficial for me to see the same numbers.

I got a vitamin b12 injection, though no nurse wanted to administer it because it's inter muscular and meant to be very sore. My wee nurse was so worried about hurting me and then I felt nervous because although I knew it wouldmy be bad compared to what I've had I also didn't want to show anything apart from a smile so that she didn't feel bad.

So here is hoping it makes a difference

There are talks of starting me on a drug called EPO,  it helps.produxe red blood.cells and was also one of lance Armstrong's super drugs he was given so expect me to become a right asshole on a bike. Seems the problem with my blood is that although I'm producing red blood cells(my bone marrow sample showed this) they aren't floating around my body for long enough.

They would rather this EPO drug did the trick as opposed to regular blood transfusions but I guess that'll take a while to see if it does when I eventually get started on it.

This weekend I was back to weddings, Boturich castle which is phenomenal and then Edinburgh before heading to.motherwell on the sunday.

I'm not going to lie I had a little anxiety about my Saturday, mainly worried about my energy levels which did slump after my second wedding but my two knights in shining armour Dougie and fin drove out to Edinburgh so that dougie could drive my car home as I tried to sleep. sleep never happened because of my giant stomach. Which I'm going to ask about today, they really need to do something as it's so uncomfortable by the afternoon.

nowt much more to report to be honest. I'm dithering on wether I make this public, my spelling and grammar is atrocious I know and a little embarrassing but then it's good to just leave things as they are at times.

pictures from Logan's birthday with the most important people in my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Survivors guilt

Day Two post op

Scribble scrabble