So a bit of a harsh reality picture here. 16 kgs of #fluidretention can really fuck with your body. Sorry it's morning and you've probably spewed up now but actually it could be dinner or lunch it's all pretty gross. I've got a wonderful ability to rose tint things and im.not sure how many layers I'm using on this but it seems to be working ok eh, I also wanted to take pictures and then share because although this isn't normal I also want others who may be experiving this to be able to see how far your body can come. Today I'm out to do makeup for a beautiful bride then I'll head straight back here, back on tpn as I have a few visitors tonight. waiting for my #tpn machine to finish and I'll be free again! ok so gross picture done for now #cysticfibrosis #transplant #fluidretention
Popular posts from this blog
Day 16 post op
Day 16: Friday I went down for a lung function test today and from what I could tell the results were good, I’m already double my lung function and once I start regular exercise it will only improve. The doctors are happy with me going to the flats so Julie took my stuff over and later on we both headed to Beechwood flat 4. It’s basic but it’s great to get away from the hospital. Julie’s man mark was heading up tonight, after returning from Afghanistan, he is such a nice guy I hope he treats Julie well. He was arriving about 2am.I woke about 4.30am, and went for a wee poo yay! Then I couldn’t sleep so I put on my iPod and danced about my room. I then sent everyone a wee text to say: “It’s 5am and I hope this doesn’t wake you all but just been Dancing about my room and wanted to send a text to every one of you makes this journey all the sweeter. I’m such, such a lucky girl to have the most amazing support network around me. You guys make every bit of pain worthwhile, you make every laug...
So usually I hate a steroid iv face but just now after being so I'll I'm loving it. unfortunately it has no reflection on my conduction as I am still stupidly underweight but it's nice to see a wee chubby cheek. I've had a great day today. Out to do wedding makeup for the beautiful Katie and her bridesmaids and mum. my hubby took me and I explained by legs were a bit dodgy but they were such a beautiful family and they looked gorgeous. I then headed back for the hospital and my sister Tracey came to visit, which was lovely cos I've missed her. AND she brought me some my little pony balloons. and I just loved seeing her. Then a surprise visit from my double Fi Fi and a visit from my girl Debbie armed with steak pie. I mean apart from the injections and pain and uncomfort and well aye everything is kinda great. I'm gonna post up some pics including card of the stay so far. In other news my kidneys are being a bit shitty so we have stopped all oral fluid ta...


Comments